Is it weird that I have to really think hard to remember what being pregnant felt like? I can just vaguely remember rolling over with that huge stomach or feeling those baby jabs. And now here I am with a three month old. My best little girl friend for life turned three months on Aug. 16th and is getting more and more sweet as the months pass.
Saylor has really started to express herself with a variety of coos and sounds. Sometimes girlfriend is having a full blown conversation with us. She is also such a big flirt... this week while at the mall she would smile and turn her head coyly away from every sales associate that came up to fawn over her. She's got this act down.
Rolling over is our new favorite activity. If she is down on the ground she is rolling over. Her sleeping schedule has been a little erratic this week since we started to not swaddle her arms at night anymore.
I had to go ahead and buy her a new car seat this week. The Chicco KeyFit 30 was just not working anymore. I thought for the past week she looked a little uncomfortable in it and for the past month she has been crying when we take trips anywhere (after looking her over we figured she just didn't like car seats in general). Now I can tell she is just simply outgrowing it in terms of length as well I think the buckle rubs her little chunkamonk thighs a little too much. I ended up buying a convertible car seat - the Radian R120. This thing will grow with her and is recommended for people with tall babies. I ended up not getting the newest one just because I heard the headwings with the new one are more of a pain than they are worth. This car seat will arrive just in time for our trip to Raleigh to see hubby's brother's family.
She is loving her Baby Einstein Jumper... she can be in it for around 10mins perfectly happy and interested in what it has to offer. I think as she grows she will really love the jumper part since this girl has strong legs already.
My fondest memories of this month so far have got to be her sweet smiles she gives up regularly and also our quiet times together. She loves to gently tap my chest when nursing and has occasionally looked up and smiled at me which makes my heart swell. I love this girl beyond words.


she is so stinkin' cute! happy 3 months saylor :)
ReplyDeletep.s. i'm your newest follower :)
xo brie
www.sophistifunkblog.com