Thursday, December 15, 2011

18 weeks!

 18 weeks and 6 days... practically 19wks but I made sure to get this picture done before tomorrow.

 The belly has really started to grow this week

 We were so excited for the crib to come in!

 The first piece is out! 

 We put it together in the living room then realized we couldn't get it in the nursery! Whoops! We had to take the door off the hinges, but we finally got it in there.

How big is baby this week? Sweet potato

Due Date: May 11, 2012

Weight Gain: Refer back to my 17wk post lol.

Symptoms:  Feeling pretty good! No real symptoms except for some acne that thank goodness you cannot see on my forehead. Bouts of tiredness still normally in the late afternoon and also at times feeling bloated more than usual.

Cravings: Sushi- I have been craving it like crazy! I told Dan I wanted to have it as my first meal after the baby is born. The other night I was wanting a slice of cheesecake... just a few bites I said lol.

Aversions: Nothing really.

Sleep: Waking up in the early am for a potty break. I think I am doing better sleeping on my side but I know it won't be long till the Snoggle will join Dan and I in bed.

I am loving: Feeling her moving around and actually looking a little more pregnant... speak to me in a few months though.

I miss: Diet Coke and actually starting to miss running on the treadmill.

I am looking forward to: the 23rd when we have our anatomy scan and get to know 100% that baby girl is in fact a baby girl- I will feel better having two opinions on it than just one.

I'm spazzing about: Getting going on the nursery and making sure I get enough Christmas gifts for everyone.

Best thing about this week: I actually had a cup of coffee this week- it was the most wonderful thing in the world and I felt like I could run a marathon! No, the best thing about this week was getting our crib in! Dan put it together and we put on the bed skirt and a sheet just to see how it looks- so adorable!

Milestones: Looking more pregnant and knowing that we are close to the half way mark!

Movement: Yep! Feels like sometimes she is just rolling in there and other times I can't quite make out what she is doing, but she is definitely doing something. I hadn't felt her for a few days and I had started to worry just a little, but she was doing some moves yesterday!

It's a...: Girl

1 comment:

  1. Love reading your updates! And don't feel bad about the pic- pretty sure mine are NEVER on my actual day I change weeks:(

    ReplyDelete