With all the craziness of the holidays coming I forgot to take a 19 week picture... but I was 18weeks and 6 days so this will suffice.
How big is baby this week? Mango
Due Date: May 11th 2012
Weight Gain: ?
Symptoms: Heartburn decides to come into the picture on random nights usually around 10-11pm. Ouch! I have never had it before, but man I do not like it.
Cravings: No real cravings this week, but I do like spicy anything.
Aversions: No aversions. YAY
Sleep: I am getting better at remembering to stay on my side. The snoggle has yet to join us in bed yet.
I am loving: Feeling her move and knowing I am almost 20 weeks!
I miss: Sushi and feta.
I am looking forward to: My parents coming up and doing the nursery.
I'm spazzing about: I have felt pretty calm this week- although I'm dreading taking the glucola drink:(
Best thing about this week: Knowing Christmas is coming and working on nursery.
Milestones: Feeling her move on a more frequent basis.
Movement: Becoming more frequent!
It's a...: Girl:)

No comments:
Post a Comment