22 weeks and 3 days
Taken in her nursery...still a work in progress
Paint color is Tranquility by Benjamin Moore- so pretty!
I missed my 21 week picture, but that week was very quiet as we were all recouping from the Holiday season.
How big is the baby this week: Papaya
Weight Gain: ?
Symptoms: Feeling out of breath at times. Normally anytime I have to shift I make a grunting noise lol Lord help me when I'm 30+ weeks
Cravings: Anything healthy! Craving veggies, salad, fruit, etc. I have noticed an slight increase in wanting a sugary sweet treat during the day though.
Aversions: Nothing.
Sleep: Sleeping well until about 7am and then I toss and turn trying to go back to sleep even though I need to go to the bathroom.
I am loving: Looking pregnant and not just chubby anymore. Feeling closer to my girlfriends who are moms already... I love hearing their advice.
I miss: Feta! I miss it in my salad and for some reason don't feel comfortable eating it even if it says its pasteurized. I really missed having a glass of wine at supper club this week too.
I am looking forward to: Meeting Saylor!
I'm spazzing about: Finding fabric for our glider. I want to make sure its gender neutral so if next baby is a boy it will still work. Also I have started going into nesting mode... all of a sudden I just want to get rid of anything that we do not use that's in the house- haven't worn that shirt in a year? out! Furniture we have been lugging around for years that's still in the attic? Out!
Also not sure if we are going to stick with Dr. Brown bottles.. I hopefully will be able to pretty much breastfeed but I want Dan to be able to give her a bottle every now and then... but the Dr. B bottles have SO many parts! I know they are some of the best, but I don't want to spend a ton of time cleaning them.
Best thing about this week: Saylor moving about so much more now.
Milestones: Even though technically my last appt. was during 21 weeks everything came out great with our anatomy scan- we are so blessed so far with a healthy baby girl! Plus we have now met all three midwives at our Obgyn and I love each of them! As long as nothing major occurs one of them will be delivering our little girl. I feel so at ease with them.
Movement: LOTS! Early morning or late at night after dinner.
It's a...: Girl!


No comments:
Post a Comment