Saturday, January 21, 2012

24 weeks...

 24 weeks and 1 day
 
Whew it looks huge from this angle!

 

24 Weeks!... and yes I totally skipped 23 weeks. No pictures:(

How big is the baby this week: Papaya

Due Date: May 11, 2012 


Symptoms:  I can't stand all these bathroom trips- especially right before bed and early in the morning. Also my belly has been a bit itchy lately.. she had definitely been growing this week.


Cravings: My cravings really kind of disappeared for awhile and then this week they came back with full force. I wanted pasta Alfredo like no ones business and then I wanted those chocolate chip cookies with the m&ms.. bad cravings to have! Those are really the only two major cravings other than subway lately too.

Aversions: Nothing.

Sleep: Sleep has been rough. We decided to gut and remodel our master bath before she gets here so we are sleeping in the guest room... and we are not used to sleeping on a queen. Hubby and I are both not getting great sleeps. I slept one night without the snoggle and my hips ended up killing me throughout the night. There is no room whatsoever for a snoggle either, but we are trying to make it work.


I am loving: This in between period before I become a bloated rhinoceros going into third trimester lol. I know its coming.

I miss: Sushi and mimosas


I am looking forward to: Meeting her!


I'm spazzing about: I hate when I don't think I have felt her very much throughout the day.. it makes me worry. Luckily she makes up for it at night most times, but still...


Best thing about this week: We got our Chicco stroller and carseat in! Also our inlaws purchased a pack and play for us which we are so excited about too.

 
Milestones: Bigger belly.


Movement: I love when she really gets going!


It's a...: Baby girl


 ...this is just the start of all things baby/instructions lol

2 comments:

  1. You are much more brave than I...I refuse to lift this shirt for anything near a camera! And you don't look huge :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think you look adorable! Yay for baby gear! Is it weird that I've had dreams about baby gear taking over my life?

    ReplyDelete