Wednesday, January 11, 2012

A new development

 So far throughout this pregnancy I have only had one complete breakdown which I can attribute to being a hormonal pregnant person... that whole weight gain issue around 12 weeks. Since then I have been pretty proud to say I haven't really been a hot mess too much with this pregnancy. So maybe I speak too soon when the last two days I have been uncomfortable, anxiety ridden, and a tad bit on the bitchy side.
  The last two days I feel like I am actually feeling my belly stretch and with that has also come the lower back pain. Its a very hard feeling to describe. It seems like just an all round uncomfortable achy feeling all over. A big surge of motivation I had for this week has been quickly stolen from me with this pain. Luckily hubby has been taking it in stride and if I am leaning on the bitchy side we normally laugh after a comment I make since it is obviously a comment coming from a pregnant hormonal person.

I also feel like this week nesting has kicked in.. maybe a tad early? All I know is that I am in complete organization and decluttering mode. I also have this need to get every project that has been on the back burner around the house finished for fear of not doing it after baby is born. Poor hubby... I guess I will let you know when I put away my broomstick.

1 comment:

  1. Aww I've been in the nesting mood since we found out its a girl! Maybe the whole seeing her, feeling her kick my bladder every day, made it more real. At least you'll have a spotless house before your bundle arrives :)

    ReplyDelete