Taken after my 1st prenatal yoga class!
How big is the baby this week: Eggplant.

Due Date: May 11, 2012
Symptoms: I have been feeling more rolling and tugging lately. Also her kicks have been getting stronger. I am getting tired in the afternoons and feel the nap stage may have to happen here soon.
Cravings: Cravings have been mild compared to last week. I've craved soda lately but thats about it.
Aversions: Nothing.
Sleep: Tossing and turning from side to side throughout the night. I have managed to keep my potty breaks to a minimum though.
I am loving: All my pregnant and mommy friends- its so great to have them around for advice.
I miss: I have really missed having a drink when out to dinner. It's just not as fun:(
I am looking forward to: My shower on Feb 25th and getting close to 3rd trimester.
I'm spazzing about: Our major master bathroom remodel that's taking place right now, and also making sure I get the fabric I want for the rocker... of course its back ordered till March!
Best thing about this week: Feeling her getting bigger and stronger. Her kicks definitely mean business sometimes lol.
Milestones: Just every week getting closer to meeting her!
Movement: Rolling, tugging, kicking. I just wish she would not sit on my bladder so much.
It's a...: baby girl:)
So this week I took my first prenatal yoga class. I plan on getting a dvd to do at home, but figured a class might help inspire me to get going. It was nice to be in a room full of pregnant women. We were all just about around the same time period so that was also nice since we all had just about the same complaints. Downward Dog was so painful for me... must be something I need to work on. I was impressed with my balance though since carrying around this extra weight has made me feel off center lately. What was really lovely about the class? Realizing I had a hole in my crotch 1/2 way through class. Almost every position we were in had our legs spread- those poor girls behind me. I'm at least proud of myself for getting there:)



No comments:
Post a Comment